Token listing application
In order to protect the benefits of users, CoinTiger will evaluate the assets and all listed coins must meet the following conditions - including but not limited to:
- Project team background.
- Project has actual technical support or practical application.
- Project fulfill the professionalism and compliance requirements.
- Disclosed information is true.
- Liquidity of the token.
- Project development progress.
- Project future plan.
- Strong team and community.
Please fill in the information through the link to apply for listing :Listing Application Form
In order to protect the benefits of users, CoinTiger reserve the right to keep or remove any coins from our exchange and notify the delisting via announcement, if project teams trigger the following conditions - including but not limited to:
- Dissolution of project team.
- Due to the strategic adjustment and development needs, the project team takes the initiative to apply for delisting.
- Project teams are suspected of operating the market, or project team faces major legal issues.
- The progress of the project is seriously inconsistent with the plan.
- Serious technical or security problems of the project have not been solved in time.
- The project side changes the key information such as the white paper, contract privately, causing serious consequences.
- There are other major risks in the projects, such as theft of coins by hackers, concealment of additional issuance and so on, which are sufficient to make the projects have risk events.
- The daily average transaction volume of tokens is less than 1BTC or the daily transaction volume of token is 0 for 3 days.
- Increasing the total available supply of the token or splitting the token without notifying users and the exchange.
- Other circumstances that are sufficient for delisting.
CoinTiger will issue a delisting announcement for projects that trigger the delisting condition 7 days in advance and remind again before Token deposit、withdrawal and trading are not available. Within 30 days from the date of announcement, users shall transfer the crypto-currencies to their personal digital asset wallets or other trading platform accounts.