Fellow CoinTiger Users,
In order to protect the benefits of users, CoinTiger reserve the right to keep or remove any coins from our exchange and notify the delisting via announcement, if project teams trigger the following conditions - including but not limited to:
- Dissolution of project team.
- Due to the strategic adjustment and development needs, the project team takes the initiative to apply for delisting.
- Project teams are suspected of operating the market, or project team faces major legal issues.
- The progress of the project is seriously inconsistent with the plan.
- Serious technical or security problems of the project have not been solved in time.
- The project side changes the key information such as the white paper, contract privately, causing serious consequences.
- There are other major risks in the projects, such as theft of coins by hackers, concealment of additional issuance and so on, which are sufficient to make the projects have risk events.
- The daily average transaction volume of tokens is less than 1BTC or the daily transaction volume of token is 0 for 3 days.
- Increasing the total available supply of the token or splitting the token without notifying users and the exchange.
- Other circumstances that are sufficient for delisting.
According to the audit dimension, CoinTiger has now decide to delist all trading pairs of DICE and WECC at 16:00 on Jan 24th, here is the specific content:
Deposit will be suspended at 2019/01/18 16:00
Trading will be suspended at 2019/01/21 16:00
Trading pairs will be delisted at 2019/01/24 16:00
Withdrawal will be suspended at 2019/02/18
Please cancel your DICE and WECC trading pairs before 2019/01/24 at 16:00 or else your assets will be unfindable.
Thank you for your support